Lots of reading, lots of eating and lots of knitting... these are "a few of my favourite things" during this holiday. And I plan to continue.
I haven't been able to forget all about work but quite well anyways. This new adventure of mine is ( to tell u the truth) SCARY but still the only way to go on in my "career". So that's all about it.
The pressies I tried to finish before xmas were almost in time. Only dad's vest is still an ufo but I'm working on it. A's mittens and H's socks were ready in time :)
So far holiday knits consist of 2,5 baby girl socks (seiska, old rose colour) and A SKIRT (isoveli colour).
Oh, I'm so happy there's still over a week to go before the reality bites me. But when that time comes - I'll be ready for sure!
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti